DIY Paper Quiet Book Paper Dollhouse Kitchen & Bathroom

DIY PAPER CRAFT


Paper Quiet Book #1 Paper Dollhouse






Hello? This is EMONG.


This is the first paper doll house I made, and this is the first video that many people watched since I started YouTube. Thanks to this video, I have not given up until now and have been drawing, making, and continuing to make videos. It's the most meaningful video I've ever made.

It's amazing that so many people click "Like", so I wanted to share my drawings with people. With this video as an opportunity, I am sharing the picture by making it into a digital file.

 

Comparison of early hand drawings &

recent digital paintings.



I started to share free printable paper dollhouse with you.




💓How to get a full version of free printable files.

You can go to my Youtube video, and look at the comments on the video. There is a link to download my printable drawing for free








Please keep supporting my channel EMONG  by watching my videos, leaving a comment and hitting the like button


댓글