[Free Printable Ice Cream Shop] Build-up worksheet for kids | Making a Paper Ice Cream Shop | Paper Quiet Book Ice Cream

DIY PAPER CRAFT

Paper Quiet Book " Ice Cream Shop "




You can make your own Ice creams that you can download and print out. It's a kind of a build-up worksheet. I added the instruction of how you make ice creams on the video. 3 types of paper templates will be downloaded. As we are all suffering from COVID-19, I want to encourage people in my own way.


💜How to get a full version of free printable files.💜

1.You can go to my Youtube video, and look at the comments on the video
2.There is a link to download my printable drawing for free


You can download it without registration or hidden conditions. Instead, please watch my video till the end and click the like button. I would appreciate it if you could leave a comment, too.








These are just sample pictures. You can download a full version for free. 










💜How to get a full version of free printable files.💜

1.You can go to my Youtube video, and look at the comments on the video
2.There is a link to download my printable drawing for free





If you like free templates of paper crafts or illustrations, please subscribe to my youtube channel EMONG. There will be more and more videos and templates.
Thank you for watching it.



My Old Video

" ICE CREAM "



















댓글