[Free Gift] Paper Quiet Book School Paper Dolls Dress Up in School How to make Doll's House School



Just two things you may want to do. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 1. Please hit the like button & subscribe to my channel (if you are new). 2. Please, write down your email address in comments. ※ Every weekend I email you. (Deadline is not set, yet) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Why I do ... I've been thinking for a long time to do something for my precious subscribers because some told me that they really like my work and want to have it. This Emong's paper Dolls is not a big channel , so I considers my subscribers to be a friend. I want to have more chance to be closer to them and meet new friends, too. To make printable paper dolls was challenge-able, so it took me a long time to work on the computer. I hope you like my work. ( 05:41 Printable Paper Doll's Template ) I added two clothes more than you see it in this video. Thank you for reading it.


Click it.

댓글